Have you been neglecting your LinkedIn profile because you don't even know where to start? Is it so overwhelming that you would rather do anything else? LinkedIn is one of the top tools for jobseekers to help you build your network, connect with recruiters and hiring managers, boost your online presence, and stay top of mind with people you know — and people you want to know.
Sometimes LinkedIn can be overwhelming, but this 30-day challenge breaks it down into easy steps. You will complete one activity each day that takes will take between two and ten minutes! Easy peasy! You’ll take 30 days of consistent action, choosing from actions in six different areas:
• Improving Your LinkedIn Profile
• Connecting With Contacts, Companies, Recruiters, and Hiring Managers
• Creating Content (Status Updates and LinkedIn Publishing)
• Getting Involved in Groups
• Giving and Getting Endorsements and Recommendations
• Grab Bag aka "We Couldn't Think of a Category"
This challenge will reward effort, not results. But results will come when you take consistent action day after day. At the end of the month, you will have an updated LinkedIn profile, improved your LinkedIn profile and grown your network.
Are you ready? Let's get started!